Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

US buckle

TennBob

Add another one to my collection. This makes three US buckles one of them is a US two piece tongue buckle and 1911 dime. Thanks for looking. TennBob

Attachments

• IMG_1456.jpeg
    IMG_1456.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1454.jpeg
    IMG_1454.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1457.jpeg
    IMG_1457.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
Very nice.

Awesome find!!

TennBob, Congrat's on the Save of the US belt plate. I have yet to find one. I have 2 in my collection given to me by my cousin years ago, who was a relic hunter from Virginia from back during the CW centennial. This plate will look great in your collection.

Killer find Civil war items don’t pop up around me I found a beautiful I confederate button her in Ct along with an engineer button very neat button.
Mark

That's appears to be in really good condition. Congrats! Your relic collection is impressive too. Love those old spectacles.