Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Used my New Digger! 1947 S Washington :detecting:

Idaho PRB

This morning I got up early and drove out in the country to try and get permission to detect an old abandoned house that I had my eye on. The owner of the property was not at home again, this was my second attempt to catch him at home, no luck. I then drove a few more miles to an old school that is now a private residence to try and obtain permission to detect there, again, no one home. Not to be easily discouraged, I spotted another old abandoned house, found out who owned it and knocked on the door. Permission denied, she said that if anyone detected it she would like it to be her grandsons. Well, OK. Now I'm discouraged so I decided that today would be a park hunt day. I went to one of the parks that I like best and started hunting. I used the Pro Coil today but I did go over some stuff that I will hit again with a smaller coil.

Take for today;
Memorials 16
Clad Dimes 16
Wheats 2 (1921 S, 1957 D)
Zincoln's 7
1947 S Washington Quarter

Get discouraged and dig a silver Washington...I'd like to treat myself to that scenerio at times!!! Real nice finds. Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

You never know until you ask. Next time it'll probably be "sure, have at it!". Good job on the Washington and other goodies. Thanks for the post.

Very nice !

It turned out to be a good day, after all. Nice Washington!

Nice finds! Congratulations!!!

detectorfreak74 said:
.......Do you like that digger I had one but it bends easy

Yeah, I like it. The ground is so soft right now that I just can't see bending it. Maybe if you were prying hard, sun baked ground. Most of my hunting is in a sod type environment. I do have a couple spots that will be natural soil and for those I will probably take something more suited to that.

attempts with nobody home...then a third attempt only to be "denied"...the fourth attempt paid off at the park.

NICE work...and SWEET find:thumbup: