Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Using 2.0 update found oldest coin yet! Silver and other goodies

Detectorben

Here are the finds from last few hunts. I'm up to 38 silvers FTY with these finds. My goal was 35 so I am happy with my results. I have been using the new F2 iron bias since its release and I have been really happy with the results. Nearly all of these coins where found in parks that have been hunted thoroughly for 30yrs plus. I was also excited to find my oldest coin to date. An 1867 Indian head penny! I got the IHP and many others on live dig so check out the video if you want to see that. I also discuss and test the F2 iron bias on the video. Thanks for looking and HH!

Watch video here:
https://youtu.be/hwA9ikViUVQ

Nice finds the nox is a great detector many old spots I hit again with mine are producing multiple silver coins again,
Mark

laplander said:
Nice finds Ben, does the token have a store or town name, love those!!
HH Jeff

Thanks! Yes it is phelps cigar co from fremont Nebraska. I found this photo of the store in 1925