Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V10X coils for XTERRA Pro ??? This is Ridiculous- Minelab not supporting accessory coils for there XTERRA Pro !! It has been months! NO COILS !!

Tony-Ok

Just when I try a NEW MINELAB for the first time !!! I have emailed Minelab multiple times - Oct oh now pushed back to Nov. Going on December!!! I think I will sell this detector. Minelab has a part number for the coil.and yet none are available. I think this will be the ending of my using Minelab products !!!!

I guess I'm used to waiting. We waited years for more than one 3kHz coil for the older Xterras, and then they came from Coiltek when we finally got them.
I can have a lot of patience for newer coils now......we have snow covering everything.

Just when I try a NEW MINELAB for the first time !!! I have emailed Minelab multiple times - Oct oh now pushed back to Nov. Going on December!!! I think I will sell this detector. Minelab has a part number for the coil.and yet none are available. I think this will be the ending of my using Minelab products !!!!
Imagine how the Manticore owners feel, they were told in the beginning that extra coils would be available when the Manticore was released, its been almost a year and they are just starting to trickle in. I see they did release the 8 inch for the Xterra Pro. They seem to be dragging their feet on the 10 in. Hopefully soon.

sometimes the bigger they are...
fal1.gif

Times are tough and everyone is cutting corners this is just the start :eek: .If you are still able to metal detector in a safe area count yourself lucky.Come to south Texas and fight the 8,000,000 imagrants coming across.Crime has gone up 1,000%.We have porch pirates by the thousands. We need USA gov. help!!

Attachments

• 25646831-3D04-4C3C-AD5C-5FBEEBD32773.jpeg
    25646831-3D04-4C3C-AD5C-5FBEEBD32773.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 6GJZVLZ3FFEJBC7P22ZO3ILB7U.jpg
    6GJZVLZ3FFEJBC7P22ZO3ILB7U.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 34xcj7.jpg
    34xcj7.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 249800_rgb_768.jpg
    249800_rgb_768.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 59
  • mara-salvatrucha-facts-and-stories-u30.jpg
    mara-salvatrucha-facts-and-stories-u30.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 57
  • MS-13-Gang.jpg
    MS-13-Gang.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 59
  • MS-13-dems-responce-to-RNC.jpg
    MS-13-dems-responce-to-RNC.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 68
I am believing that Minelab has left us out to dry on those! The M8 should have been a natural here in the USA already. I will ride the stock coil and possible never buy another ML product. What sense does it make to give ML more money now?
Here's a thought, with a major price increase announced for 2024 I wonder what it will do the prices of extra coils and other accessories.

Yes, that is true. The coils that work on the Equinox does work on the Manticore.
I stand corrected, it's the 600 and 800 coils that works on the Xterra Pro. The Manticore is unique aren't compatible except for actual Manticore coils.

wow not the best coil news - I'd like to see a couple smaller coil sizes for the X-Terra Pro, something reasonable for trashy areas.

Several dealers have the V10X in stock and also available on the auction site. V8X is also available at a few online dealers.