Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 Label

Steve1825

Will White's be providing new labels to cover the Vision Logo?

Steve1825 said:
Will White's be providing new labels to cover the Vision Logo?
I am under the impression that it is not a label, so will not happen.. Correct me if I am mistaken.......thanks

That is a good question for Carl.....................Carl? Steve has Ver. 1.1 but the Vision box.

We will not have labels to cover the Vision logo. Because the box is screen printed, we also cannot reprint the logo, so those who send a Vision in for a software update will receive a Vision in return. When we made the decision to change names, a few Vision boxes were still in process, so we changed the software but not the box. After those, everything is Spectra V3.

- Carl

Just curious, how many of the new detectors produced were labeled "Vision" before the name was changed to "V3"?

Interesting that TROY 1 and tab-nabit both have 093.

dave5710 said:
Interesting that TROY 1 and tab-nabit both have 093.

Oh man I had to double check. From the 11 digit S/N the last 3 on my Vision is 093.
Now if TROY 1 recheck and his last 3 numbers are also 093, then has to be difference in numbers before the 093.

Mine says 085

floridason K.C.

I was told that there were aprox. 100 Vision that got out and a number of these had bad coils. Mine was bad. The rest of the V3' are OK as far as I know.
So if you are having problems with your it could be your coil.

Eagle 1