Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3 Recovers lost wedding ring

hang7575

I helped out a friend today with a lost wedding band. He lost it about a year ago in his horse pasture and knew the general area that he lost it. I search two other times for it with an eagle spectrum and never found it . Took 10 min today and I hit a solid +14 at 2 inches, dug down and there it was white gold wedding band. Maybe I just missed it last time but it is a good V3 story. This was the first ring that I have found metal detecting

:thumbup: I bet you made your friend a happy man and I think we are going to hear quite a few stories about gold finds with the V.

Nice Return To Owner story, feels mighty good, eh?:clapping: