Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

V3i finds

Bill_S

I made a trade for a V3i recently and took it out yesterday to one of the local parks. Found the usual clad but did manage to get a 1911 barber dime too. The dime was only around 3" deep but I think it was missed by others because it was masked. You can see the rust stains on it. I was using the 4x6 coil so I am sure that helped too.

[attachment 255548 Super.jpg]

:thumbup:

Nice Silver

Muy Bueno!

Good work Bill_S, early success breeds confidence just take your time learning the V3i. A small coil is not only a tool as we all know for trashy sites but a great way to get comfortable with the Spectra. I don't know what you traded but you got a keeper that can give you the hunting flexibility not found in most detectors. If you have a test plot then you can shorten your learning curve. When the ads say "raw horsepower" its true what they dont reveal is the time needed to learn how to apply it. This detector has made me a perpetual "student" as I am always learning something useful. This forum and Whites V3i forum are the best ones (IMHO) for help and guidance.
Good luck with your new tool!

Looks like that little coil works fine! :thumbup: