Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Van Buren hard Times Token

The Fog

I thought this was a Large cent when I pulled it, I was pleasantly surprised when I cleaned it up and saw that it was a token. It has a good deal of wear/corrosion but still held up pretty well.

Yep its been a while since I've posted for sure. I still detect quite often, still swinging the safari, going on about 7 years now. I'll try to post more often, hope you are well.

Nice token find!!! I like the galleon image:thumbup:

Congrats on finding the cool Token - a real piece of history !

I found two of the 1837 dated Martin Van Buren tokens with the turtle and jackass on them a few years ago.
Found them a few months and approx. 20 miles apart from each other.
There's a photo of the tokens I found on the website link you put in your post.

Good Hunting !