Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Version 1.11 is up Now

Unfortunately that won't work. I only have a Chromebook as well. It has to be a PC with Windows or a Mac or it won't even let you download the file. Believe me, I've tried. I'll probably take my Legend to work and see if I can download the file
Just received my Legend. Very pleased. Not so much that it is a ver. 1.05. That means I have to move to update sooner than I hoped. Oh well. I’m sure I’m making more of it than necessary- as my only pc is a chrome book ( can’t do on that. Right?)
I will do at work which means getting the administrator to allow me to download the updater. Further, pretty sure there’s no way to disable the antivirus. We will see soon enough.

Do you know anyone who has a pc or mac that will do it for you? Im sure you pay a kid $20 and they will be happy to help

I don't know if this will help some people but can you do the update on a computer at your local library? In Ontario some libraries still have PC computers. You may still need help from the library IT person but it would save you having to do it at work.

It might even prove to be a good teaching moment since you will have curious children and librarians wanting to know about metal detectors.

I just purchased a legend and waiting it’s arrival . Does anyone know if it can be updated on my iPad

I just purchased a legend and waiting it’s arrival . Does anyone know if it can be updated on my iPad
No. You need a pc or mac thats capable of downloading and running programming. Chrome books and pads only run apps.

No. You need a pc or mac thats capable of downloading and running programming. Chrome books and pads only run apps.
Thanks for the info, I guess I’m not finished updating my equipment, time to get a new laptop. lol

Okay, so under 1.11 when in Park mode, assuming no significant EMI, which multi-freq is best for coins/jewelry?

Thanks for the info, I guess I’m not finished updating my equipment, time to get a new laptop. lol
Make sure its a Windows 10 or a mac the update is pretty simple on a windows 10, I have tried numerous times on my windows 11 lap top and have never been able to get any of the updates to work on windows 11.

I received my Legend yesterday and installed version 1.11 using my Windows 10 machine with Bitdefender running.

On the Nokta site below version 1.11 is another update for threshold volume update. Is this something included in 1.11?

Is it for the detector or the headphones themselves? Are there also updates for the headphones?

The Threshold update is for the detector. It is a stand alone update compatible with V1.09 & V1.11.