Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

very good afternoon hunt in the heat...

gunwolf

I know i said I was going to wait till the heat passed... but got a late permission this afternoon and took advantage. old mill house... this was another gift from the property management company and it is/was a one and done.. this is all I was able to pull in the hour and a half that I had... glad I did... two of the exact same tokens... 40 feet apart.. what are the odds of that!
a9LpMwZ.jpg

ldsliRa.jpg

W8FI1ya.jpg

TfEFV2K.jpg

One never knows which slot machine or at what time it will be the pay off. Glad you went.

Yeah, but, that was at 10a. We did hit 97 for a high and with our humidity the feels like temp hit 109. Anyway, not pleasant hunting. HH jim tn

That's a great return for such a short period of time! Really like the Masonic piece.