Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Very impressive!:thumbup:

marcomo

When Labrador Bob first suggested this forum I thought it could be an OK idea as a clearinghouse for readily available maps all in one easy to find location.

After a very short time perusing this forum I've realized that I failed to take into account the fact that many of these "readily available" maps I had not yet discovered:clsoedeyes:.

Not to mention the benefit of having expert, easy-to-understand tutorials.

I seriously underestimated Harold's expertise...and my lack thereof:blowup:.

So a big thank you to Mr. Harold Reese aka Labrador Bob:clapping:.

And kudos:thumbup: on a GREAT addition to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,I greatly appreciate the compliment,I appreciate your support.
and the support of everyone who acknowledged it.
And i have to say Thanks to Guvner for giving me the chance to get this started.
Hopefully everyone can prosper here,and it can become a great forum for all to learn from.
Best wishes to everyone.
LabradorBob

Thanks Bob...

Guvner..

I have spent hours trying to find maps and usually can't find what I am looking for. I really like just browsing old maps even if not in my area. This is going to be a great forum.

Thanks Harold.....great job