Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

video

bswift35

Here is the two hour video cut down to five minutes lol. Go to the right hand side and youll see the video digging for treasure thanks bryan (cannonball)

http://www.whig.com/

VERY good Bryan, you make me proud to be your buddy....:clapping:

You did a great job Byran. Rob

Very nicely done! You did an excellent job representing!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.I have to say, ive had ESPN tv cameras in my face more then once, but i was more nervous doing this interview then ever being on tv.I think the reporter did a good job on showing what i wanted to get across, even though a lot was edited i think it went well. And if one person sees it and gets into this great hobby we all win. thanks bryan

Very nice Bryan. Thank you for the proper expression of our hobby, you need to talk to Hollywood now!!:biggrin:

Hollywood? Don't get him started............ the nicest guy you ever want to meet, but he does look like he could play a bad guy doesn't he? Or a Theo Kojack Jr................:rofl: Kojack's long lost love child.........:cool: I'll have to get him some lollipops.

Very nice video! Well done Bryan. You certainly do give a great representation of the hobby. Thanks!

Jack

hey larry hollywood just called they want me to play shrek and you to play donkey how about it lol

:clapping: Good one Cannonball...... Again, great job on the interview...........:thumbup:

Brian, I think you did a very good job of communicating your passion for the hobby, and what motivates most of us. I think the edits they did held the video to a concise story about Metal Detecting. Kudo's to the reporter and the edits as well. ( a nice non biased report in my opinion)

I think you'd be a fun partner to detect with as well.

Bryan nice going on the video, I started this wonderful Hobby of ares in 1988 with the second Blue Box Whites Eagle, In 1990 i up graded to a Black Box Whites Eagle II SL 90
And still have Her for a back up to my Whites V3i My next Detector will be a Whites D/F Surfmaster PI for water Hunting, Your Right this a great Hobby, Mickey Lewis,

It seems to be gone now. Do you have a copy you can post or am I just not finding it? You guys have a great photographer in the "lens" section.

J

Video is no longer there, guess I missed it. Serves me right for not visiting this site more often. It is getting to cold for me to metal detect here in Michigan, but it is great knowing my V3i resting and is nice and warm in the next room waiting for her old owner ( I was going to say master, then I thought that wasn't a good term for me to use ) to get out there and dig. I am definitely not a master of the V3i, but I love it and it works perfectly fine for me with my basic knowledge of using it.