Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

View from my office this morning.

Kieth-Tx

Been in Cotulla for over three months now...flew back to my office esarly this morning. Enjoyed the view of water for a change...not much water out here in Cotulla.

Will you be in Cotulla for awhile or what? As you now know, not much in Cotulla...just dry brush country. I like your pictures! Kelley (Texas) :)

Hey Fred,
Looks like I will be here for awhile. I'm developing a 10,000 acre ranch for our company. I just got through clearing 6 miles of right of way...150' wide...now I'm putting up high fence down it....have 2 more miles to go...next comes the road. How are things going for you? Watch that BAYRAT feller...he will come find all your stuff!!!! LOL

Kieth I am starting to think your building the Pan American Highway to Mexico down there. 6 to 8 miles of pipe line takes about a month to build, with road.. The ranchers daughter must be some kinda of good looking, to keep your interest this long. Going to the Hill Country this evening to do some looting, and see friends. Meghans birthday is on Friday she will be 25, so will see her too. Sunday we are getting together to have her birthday. Going to take a spare metal detector with me for this little guy to hunt with. I think he is old enough, 3 months as of yesterday. Maybe not old enough but big enough. to swing a coil with granddad. Going to try to drag Fred out too, he needs a new story for the forms, My Day With the Bayrat, life will never be the same. So be ready for a phone call Kieth, I will have detectors with me.

it sure looks like you have been busy:thumbup:

Hey Royal...it has been awhile! Have worked the whole summer here in Cotulla...average temp is OVER 100 deg! We are in a oil boom down here. Problem is our company had slowed down and were down to 2 Construction Supervisors in Texas and I played fill in for when one would go on vacation or got sick. Now we have so much work...we can't keep up. I am working another site that is 270 miles away!!! Lots of drive time. Ready to get back to my regular job although the overtime is sweet.
Sad part is I haven't had a chance to dive the whole summer. Have done some detecting in the volleyball courts when I get a chance to go home...have found a couple silver rings. Went on a cruise with my honey a couple weeks ago....just reeelllaaaxxxxxxeeedddd the whole time. How are things in your world?