Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vision does well.13 Indians,Seated Quarter,Barber dime,V nickel and 3 Wheaties this evening.

Ray-Mo.

The stuff on the right side of picture was found last night with my Vision.I went to a old fairground I had about cleaned out with my E-Trac and When I fired up the Vision it was going crazy and I tried several programs with out any luck unless I dropped the sensitivity down way low.

I soon discovered the farmer/owner had fired up a high powered electric fence and so I got away from it and worked my way up onto a brushy hill and discovered a hot spot that I think may have been a camping area and started hitting coins right away and all because of the fence.

It is a rocky hill and most of the coins were less than 5" and are in better shape than the ones I find in the low bottoms.The quarter is a 1877 CC and both dimes are 1901 plains but the one yesterday is worn a lot more.
The token has( by using motor oil )on it but can not make out the rest, Ray.

You did good Ray.......:thumbup:....real good.

n/t

n/t

WOW, nice finds Ray!!
All I could manage was 1.07 clad & zinc,
pocket full of can slaw,
golf course token,
and two 30-06 cartridges. (Remington)
Randy

I have plenty of those days as well.I just got lucky in finding a lightly hunted area and then most of what I found was by crawling under thorny hedge and cedar trees where no one had hit before,Ray.

Great finds Ray! Really Great finds :)

What was the date range of your IH's?

The Indians were as follows,Ray.
1-1879
1-1880
1-1881
1-1887
1-1892
2-1895
1-1896
1-1898
2-1900
1-1902
1-1903

Nice span of indians! I guess the late 1870's may have been when the site first started being trafficked. I'm just as impressed with your collection of IH's as I am your seated quarter :)

Yes the place was used from 1880s to 1920 as best I can tell,Ray.PS It is nice to have a place with hardly any modern trash where I can dig everything above iron.

What a blessing to "get away from the electric fence". Very nice day of hunting, Ray!!:detecting: