Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

War Nickel and Indian

BarberDan

I got out to detect today, even though it was only about 32 degrees outside....lol. I spent about two hours detecting. I found 6 wheats, 1 Indian Head, and a War nickel. This is the first time I've ever dug a war nickel...so I was pleasantly surprised when it came out of the ground. I'm going to try and dig more of the lower signals this season....hoping to find some gold.

Deeper high tones are getting so slim around here a guy doesn't have much choice but to chase the nickels,etc.

Great finds !

Dan
Was you using the ultimate?

Duggr- I've been using the Ultimate since I got it from you. It's working great...I really like it.

A war nickel and an Indian is more than i found this year!
Only been out once so far this year and just about got skunked too if it were'nt for that wheat and some clad!

Nice finds once again Dan! Thanks for the pictures. Congratulations on your first War Nickle!

NebTrac