Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WARNING - Don't sell your E-Trac to your brother!

doc1964

My brother bought my E-Trac back in October (I have a CTX) and found both of these in the last two weeks - I'll never forgive myself:cry:

stunning. :please: at what kind of site can you find a bust half???

My brother would borrow mine and never give it back. I know from loaning him other things like cameras or post hole diggers. My E-trac is off limits to him.

Roy

At least he's not your "siamese twin" brother....that would be harder to live with. Tell him congratulations anyway and thanks for some pictures of coins I'm almost never assured of finding in central Nebraska.

NebTrac

Very nice!!! Those would make anyone regret selling an Etrac. Would live to find one with that kind of detail someday.

Wow ... killer finds - congrats ! :beers:

Tell your brother congrats for me! He has the best detector on the market!:clap:

Either one of those would make me very happy! Finding both might cause cardiac arrest!

He sure has a nice, old, hunting spot.

WOW....congrats to your brother :D

Big Boys Hobbies said:
You should get credit for part of those finds since he used your programs, right? lol

LOL - Bart - I have actually considered performing a master reset so that he has to start from scratch like I had to!