Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

was just told by my dealer mine will be in his hands on Saturday

bigelow

I was first on his list but will be out most of the day saturday, hopefully will be home in time to pick it up and share some pictures

Arizona.. yeah Im excited to share info and pics
horikindaguy said:
great news bigelow, where do you reside?

bigelow said:

[size=medium]bigelow, you are one lucky dawg! :cheers:
I'll be looking 4ward 2 seeing your posts on it!
[/size]

Thanks sir and Im hoping it will be everything we have all been waiting for. screen cap of our conversation , blocked his picture in case he didnt want it there.
1038j7b.png

Tony N (Michigan) said:

bigelow, you are one lucky dawg! :cheers:

Remember what they did to Napoleon?
http://cdn.ruvr.ru/2012/11/14/1278520830/DelarocheNapoleon.jpg

:look: :blink:
vlad said:
Remember what they did to Napoleon?
http://cdn.ruvr.ru/2012/11/14/1278520830/DelarocheNapoleon.jpg

I think I would go get that machine sat if it was me then go hunting...

I already made plans with 2 friends to go check out a few ghost towns early Saturday lol dont know what time the mail comes in but Im sure if hes home Ill drive out to get it once i get home, maybe I can show how well the backlight works lol
Mkus said:
I think I would go get that machine sat if it was me then go hunting...

What # were you on preorder list? My dealer has very little information from distributor.

All I know was I was number one on my dealers, overall I dont know though
JP.Diggzzit said:
What # were you on preorder list? My dealer has very little information from distributor.

bigelow said:
I was first on his list but will be out most of the day saturday, hopefully will be home in time to pick it up and share some pictures

Can I have your address and what time you expect delivery..:ninja:

lol
Ksdirt said:

Can I have your address and what time you expect delivery..:ninja:

I called Kellyco, and they have no updates on delivery....... I prepaid in October.

this is what I am wondering on and those that get it would be nice to see posted on this forum so we can see that there is some that are getting them as told.

I am just curious what is going on myself as I have been there before.

Rick

that sure is a long wait, sorry my friend :(... my guess is KellyCo is one of the largest distributors so they probably had a large preorder list and Minelab is rationing out what they have making sure each dealer gets a few at least, no matter how big or small that business is. i think I was fortunate as my dealer is not a large volume distributor so the few he gets make filling his orders easier. I think its good business practice for Minelab not to focus on only the large dealers, but to make sure each dealer is taken care of. I hope yours comes soon but will surely share some of my pics, videos opinions etc. with you once it arrives.
silvercoinboy said:
I called Kellyco, and they have no updates on delivery....... I prepaid in October.

bigelow said:
Thanks sir and Im hoping it will be everything we have all been waiting for. screen cap of our conversation , blocked his picture in case he didnt want it there.
http://i64.tinypic.com/1038j7b.png

bigelow, you are one lucky dawg! :cheers:

[size=medium]I'd rather it be a stick of dynamite than a firecracker LOL, but at this point, who is complaining? :cheers:
I will definitely be looking 5ward to seeing your thoughts on the Equinox![/size]