Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Water Hunt

Ron12

Took equinox into water today
Must say I’m impressed
Had to lower sensitivity a little but ran great
Had whole box up to 8-10 inches under water and still had headphone connection with wireless
5 times out and Loving it
No Gold but finding all the right stuff in gold range
Daytona hit or miss right now
Been a good Gold year so far so think this machine will do very well
HH Ron

Nice report - love that you didn’t send all 100 words or so as a giant slug or text - I refuse to read posts by folks who slept through grammar school - at least the part about punctuation, paragraphs and the like.

The poor Romans not only didn’t have periods to end sentences or have paragraphs, they didn’t even space between words - yuck - but again, they did conquer most of the world.

You will find it Ron
The Nox rings loud and true on gold
My 800 bluetooth cuts out when the pod just goes under, your BT must be strong.

Terra 1959
Same for me. In salt water, even a gentle wave lapping over the control box cuts out my Bluetooth audio. 8 to 10 inches is incredible!!!

Carolina

Ron12 said:
Had whole box up to 8-10 inches under water and still had headphone connection with wireless
HH Ron

I want to see video of THAT!

Huh? Yeah, plus+1 on the video. I used mine when I first received it on FL Gulf coast and indeed once the pod swims the audio cuts. I used $20. earbuds with the 8645 chipset so I wouldn't damage the stock headphones. Getting some buds rated at at least IPX7 for rain and dabbling in the shallows.
Still waiting for Minelab to get us the accessories.....:sadwalk: