Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Water Shut off search

Louie24

Thank you to my new friends from Low Point who came to Washington to help search for my water shut off in the ditch. We did not find it, so I am confident now that it does not exist. Darrel and his wife spent 3 hours looking!! I'm glad PATH exists and am so grateful for their help. Julie

Hi Julie

I'm sorry we couldn't find the shut off but Star and I had a wonderful time just talking and sharing stories with you. It was so funny finding out that we all knew some of the same people and places. We always enjoy making new friends and hope we get to see one another again sometime soon. Best of luck with the house and maybe you can attend one of our meetings to see what the club is about and also meet a great bunch of people. I think this was the first time Star had used a dowsing stick and she is excited to learn more about the art of witching for water and/or lost treasures.:thumbup:

Daryl and Star

Julie,

If you're in the town of Washington and paying a water bill, you've got a water shut off valve. Believe me, if you don't pay your bill, the city water department will come and turn it off. They will know where the water shut off valve is at. Just call and ask them.

Good luck,

Nancy

LOL. Of course it wouldn't have a shut off valve. Too funny! :rolleyes:

flinthunter said:
Nancy, this water system is on a private well.

That makes a BIG difference, no need for a separate shutoff valve on a well. The shutoff is the power switch........ :biggrin:

No valve inside where the water line comes into the house?

The shut off inside the house is leaking and needs replaced. That is why the water needs turned off outside. I saw the shut off valves of the neighbors on each side of this house. They are a round handle that sticks up about 4 inches above the ground next to the main waterline. I witched the house line down to the main line and they join up just a few feet away from a cable box and a large underground electrical junction. The EMI is wild.

Boy oh boy, that sounds confusing. I've never had well water before. Relatives have but they're on their own well.