Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof Headphones came today ...

Willee - Texas

The waterproof headphones I ordered months ago came today.
I guess Minelab released a bunch of them.

It's good you got something that allows you go deep wading, I get the anxiousness. BUT The yellow cans? Good luck, from Minelab's track record I want to know how long before issues develop. I've had plenty of problems with the stock ones that came on my Excalibur. I have GGA's on the Excalibur and TE customs for my NOX800. No comparasion - superior build and sound quality. I'm assuming now Minelab has released their WP cans detector pro will get connectors to build the GGA's for the NOX.
Report back how the yellows are working for you.

Well ... I ordered them a month or so ago and haven't yet hunted any water deeper than my knees.
This coming month I will be using them more as the water here warms up and the crowds hit the beach for some serious beach festivities.
Just waiding waist deep the wired headphones seem OK but I know I be pushing into chest deep water later on and it will be nice to have them then.
Hope they work OK ... Might take them out this weekend just to see what they sound like ... been wanting to go to Rockport Beach and this weekend might be the time.
I like Rockport Beach as the shallow water (knee deep) extends out for about 60 yards for the full length of the beach ... lots of shallow water there to hunt.