Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Waterproof Sov GT

badarse

Beach has been rediculously sloooooooowwwwwwwwww so I had some time to try a new lexan waterproof box for my GT. Box had to be modded some but I'm pleased with the final result.

Bob

Hi tab,

If you look closely at the left side of the case the battery is inside. It is the black thing. Custom made rechargeable AAA's. Strictly for body mounting. There is a clip for a 2 inch web belt on the backside.

Bob

Very nice job. I have a modded waterproof Sovereign also. But it cost me about a thousand fifty and I call it an Excalibur. I wish I was good at modding like you.

Nice work!

Real nice work Bob, Good to see your still playing around.....:thumbup: