Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:wave: Hey everyone! Just wanted to post and let you all know I am still kickin', but

Sunny

have been through some very invasive treatment, and simply have had my energy drained from me. In about three weeks, the doctors are discussing implanting a pain pump in me. This will be our final try at anything we know we can do differently. I won't know unless I try. I am not whining, and don't want sympathy, but your prayers are welcome. I want my life back!!!! I love and miss you all, and hopefully I will get back on here soon. Love, Sunny :)

I do my best to show them the way:thumbup:

no matter how hard it gets, I know my friends are stll here, and I always come back to my best friends in the world! Love, Sunny

This place has not been the same since you have been ill and not posting much. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. I sure hope things will soon get better for you...seems so long since the happy times. Say, the only reason that Wayne has not been getting into mischief is because his back is in bad shape...once it is healed, I suspect that he will revert to his old ways...trust me! You know the old saying that a holstein cow can't change the color of it's spots...that is Wayne. :lol: Please keep that smile on your face and take it a day at a time. We love you and miss you, hurry back! Kelley (Texas) :)

Sorry to hear your still dealing with the right combination of program, but I'm sure pulling for you that this next one does the trick. We need you back here to keep these fellas inline. Always good to see your smiling face on here. Best of luck with all your going thru.

George-CT

n/t

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i6.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/WillySad.flv">

Hey Kiddo,

It's wonderful to have your posts to read!

As you can see I am only one of many who missed you.

We all wish you a speedy recovery and the best of health Sweety.

All our love and prayers,

Cupajo

n/t

n/t

n/t

but if you would ever take a vote among the members of this Forum, there is no doubt that they would vote against me being an instigator or one prone to get into mischief on this Forum. Most folks probably view me as being a low key, quiet type of cowboy, one that seldom gets into trouble. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas)
:rofl: :jump: :rofl:

n/t