Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We Are In Pittsburgh During Memorial Day Weekend

banditicey

We Will Be In Pittsburgh PA during Memorial Day Weekend

Our Son Will Be defending His World Tittle In Martial Arts And When Not watching Him We Will Seek Out Locations To Detect

Any One In The Area Willing To Suggest Locations Worth Going To For Possible Good Results?

I May Be Able To Do Some Research But I Believe It Best To Ask Local MDers What They Believe Would Be Worth While

Thanks And Regards

Sounds like a good time! Good luck to your son!

LOL Thanks for the kind words

He does forms and is on Youtube

I will try to Post if I can I am not computer savy but I do have some help at home :)

Hope Someone Comes Through With Some suggestions

"There are a few people from 'de Burgh on here...should be able to help you out?

As a former Pittsburgh resident I used go to South Park and got in a bit of DTKING there!

Best of Luck to your son in the championships!"

Des D

Des D said:
"There are a few people from 'de Burgh on here...should be able to help you out?

As a former Pittsburgh resident I used go to South Park and got in a bit of DTKING there!

Best of Luck to your son in the championships!"

Des D
south park is pretty hammered,I can tell you that for sure,I'll pm you some suggestions

This Is The Form That My Son Won The Grand Adult Championship For 2014

He Was also The Only On In twenty-Four Year Who Won Both Under 17 and Adult Championships

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/Y1j7VIJ37tg

We did get to Pittsburgh and met up with pghmole by accident at one of the old parks he recommended

He was there with a Friend and they were Great Guys, very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly

The best part was his friend who was Amazing had just found in a hole a Barber Half, a Walker Half and a Washington Silver!

Boy was I Hopeful!

Well sadly aside from some wheat's and an "unknown" old coin and a cool ring found by Brian we were skunked :blink:

Seriously, meeting the guys was the best part of the trip aside from our son winning his division and I look forward to getting together with them again in Pittsburgh and them with us in Buffalo

Regards and HH

It was very nice meeting you guys also!hopefully we can get together for some hunts in the future!this is my busy time of year as far as my free time,definitely will keep in touch! GL and HH Rich