Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We have come a LONG way.... check this out

jbow

yav411.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270685102018&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Not my auction but man.. it is cool!

Julien

Ohhh, I've GOT to have one of them!!-----Start building 'em Julien, they'll sell like hot cakes! :biggrin: --------Del

RE: We have come a LONG way.....BABE!!! LOL

That is a wicked cool photo! This man may have helped the evolution of metal detecting as we know it today, I hope he found a fortune!

That is a young Gerhard Fisher testing out his latest model: the Fisher F-1/2. It has a depth range of three centimeters and discriminates between metal and dirt.

The funniest part of the photo?

He's detecting in a business suit.....in the wintertime. He must not have planned on actually finding anything because he couldn't dig it up.

If I make one it will have a seat on it, multiple coils with switches, and it will be self propelled... and of course it will have a pneumatic plugger and a robotic arm with a pinpointer. A sifter to drop the plug into which will shake all the dirt out, into a large funnel, back into the hole... a tamper and a mechanism to bring the sifting tray up to the driver for retrieval or the target... and a bag to put rocks and trash in.

But it is a good start!!

Julien

THAT'S IT---Put me on order for one!!!!-----Wait a minute, wait a minute--how much is this thing gonna cost me??? :rofl: ---------Del