Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend silver!

nolanation said:
What are half signals?

These are signals I get on deep targets. I get just a peep sound and target cursor would jump around the area of silver sometimes land right where silver supposed to land on the screen when your sweeping in a certain direction. I use Fe/Co numbers after I see where my target cursor lands to determin if I should dig or not. On one occasion I got a jumping signal I saw a 9-35, 10-39, 11-39, and 12-43 when sweeping in a certain direction. I dug it and 7 inches down there was a 1900- barber dime! Don't recommend digging this type of signal for newbies. Took me a couple of weeks to get used to the sounds.

Iron will make those fe#s jump around a lot as long as the conduct #s stay high and the target does not move I'm digging it. As far as newbies not digging these#s you will never learn this machine unless you dig these.The most important thing i look for is the target staying put where I'm sweeping .sube

Iron will make those fe#s jump around a lot as long as the conduct #s stay high and the target does not move I'm digging it. As far as newbies not digging these#s you will never learn this machine unless you dig these.The most important thing i look for is the target staying put where I'm sweeping and the conduct #s are in the coin range .sube