Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Weekend UK Rally

cintitomcat said:
Lets hope for some new technology or maybe an updated E-trac. That would make that At Max look like a turd.

Compared to the ET the AT max is a turd anyway .

I have been told by someone that Minelab is worried about Garrett !
So if they have made yet another mistake with the new machine Minelab might have to start s4!77ing bricks .

Minelab needs to get this new machine right .

Surprised it has stayed secret for so long , they are learning .

Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:
Lets hope for some new technology or maybe an updated E-trac. That would make that At Max look like a turd.

So if they have made yet another mistake with the new machine Minelab might have to start s4!77ing bricks .

An affordable waterproof FBS machine would be nice. If they are worried about Garrett, the AT series makes up pretty much all of their sales. Doubt they are losing sleep over the GTI.

cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

An affordable waterproof FBS machine would be nice. If they are worried about Garrett, the AT series makes up pretty much all of their sales. Doubt they are losing sleep over the GTI.

The worry is what makes me think the new Minelab is a replacement for the Terra and not the ET . Maybe the new machine is not up to it ? Maybe minelab / Codan are starting to think all those people they made redundant over the last few years was a wrong move . I think most of us already know this.
Roll on late tomorrow .

Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

What did Garrett do that Minelab is worried about?

Nuke em said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

The worry is what makes me think the new Minelab is a replacement for the Terra and not the ET . Maybe the new machine is not up to it ? Maybe minelab / Codan are starting to think all those people they made redundant over the last few years was a wrong move . I think most of us already know this.
Roll on late tomorrow .

I kind of doubt it will be an E-Trac replacement as I would think that type of machine would eat into CTX sales.You may be correct about it being a mid-level machine like the Terra series.

cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

Roll on late tomorrow .

I kind of doubt it will be an E-Trac replacement as I would think that type of machine would eat into CTX sales.You may be correct about it being a mid-level machine like the Terra series.

It would be nice if Minelab made an ultralight CTX or E-trac like the Deus.
Minelab must think all Americans are weight lifters or super human. The weight of their machines disenfranchise people who are just not that strong to swing an E-trac or Explorer or CTX.
In my younger days, when I was like the Hulk, swinging the Explorer all day was no problem. But as I get older, I realize I don't have the stamina I used to have.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

What did Garrett do that Minelab is worried about?

Dont know ? Its what i've heard.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

Roll on late tomorrow .

Minelab must think all Americans are weight lifters or super human. The weight of their machines disenfranchise people who are just not that strong to swing an E-trac or Explorer or CTX.
In my younger days, when I was like the Hulk, swinging the Explorer all day was no problem. But as I get older, I realize I don't have the stamina I used to have.

Don't you have a Deus? If so, do you like it? Thought I saw you in that forum. I really think that will be the next machine I get as well as an AT just for getting in the water. Of course it would be pretty simple to use the Deus in the water although I never see anyone doing it.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

Roll on late tomorrow .

I remember starting out swinging a Garrett ADS for years. That was a heavy machine but we never even thought about it. Was a lot younger back then too. lol Then I got the Garrett Freedom II in 1985 and that felt like a feather in comparison. I found a ton of awesome stuff with those two machines.

Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

Could you elaborate more on this epihany that the Max is a "turd" when compared to the ET Mr Nukem?

Easy really . The ET and i suppose any of the FBS machines have the best beach capability of any detector other than a PI .
And as for their target i.d are the best by far.
They can i.d. a target by tone alone if your good enough, other machines you just get a buzz mostly , whether it be a low or high buzz its still a buzz.
The FBS machines have numbers , and the ET/ CTX and late Explorer's have Ferrous and conduct numbers which are accurate to a reasonable depth .
The discrimination capability is second to none with their screen display.
They may be heavy and getting on CTX excepted but they can easily hold their own in almost any place land or beach.
No other make has their capability all round .
Cintitomcat used the word turd first and i thought well why not !
I have used Garrett's the AT Pro one of them but there is no way they can match an ET . Though maximum depth is not included as i dont judge a machine on depth like so many do.

not much info on this yet .

https://www.facebook.com/BrandonRayNeice/videos/1999796816971245/?hc_ref=ARQyoxR5kVtFg9VxErU_Kw_yUIQYfzTTnLaBLQLOGhUmdKu6XT3KM66DYEXAO8yMZAY

cz70pro said:
Tony N (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cz70pro said:
Nuke em said:
cintitomcat said:

Roll on late tomorrow .

Don't you have a Deus? If so, do you like it? Thought I saw you in that forum. I really think that will be the next machine I get as well as an AT just for getting in the water. Of course it would be pretty simple to use the Deus in the water although I never see anyone doing it.
Yes, I have a Deus. So far I like it. I am still learning it though. I am more used to the Explorers and E-trac. I also have a Detech 14kHz Chaser. So far it has found my deepest coin ever, a buffalo on my property almost as deep as my elbow and that, with a 9 inch coil. I also have a 7" and 10x12 for it as well.

Interesting . And pricy i bet.

http://www.minelab.com/anz/customer-care/product-notices?article=319462