Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Welcome to the new Minelab "Equinox" Forum!

The Equinox looks like it will be incredibly good in trash. I will not hesitate to buy one.

Remember what marketing's basic function is... make money and lots of it. Fancy pictures and " looks" will fall into that catagory.

yep ad's are ad's and making me buy something I don't need is what they are used for..

Seems like evetyone in the world is trying to seperate us from our money.
Sometimes I givebin voluntarily, hopefull based on educated decisions...

that's it they are in the cash separation business, lets wait and see if the detector does that as well...

I see that the target ID are single or double digit like the Safari. Does any one know the range, like -10 to 99?

Simpsonslammer said:
I see that the target ID are single or double digit like the Safari. Does any one know the range, like -10 to 99?

Said 46 on the picture . But looking at the screen i think it will be much higher . More interested in tones i am.

At 4:40 in the first demo the guy says in multi-frequency it uses "several frequencies". Then at 10:52 another guy specifically uses the term "full band" when discussing the multi-frequency option. So can we infer that in multi-frequency mode the Equinox is using more than just a combination of the single frequencies?

chipper97 said:
At 4:40 in the first demo the guy says in multi-frequency it uses "several frequencies". Then at 10:52 another guy specifically uses the term "full band" when discussing the multi-frequency option. So can we infer that in multi-frequency mode the Equinox is using more than just a combination of the single frequencies?

Unless the person was a minelab official I wouldnt try to infer anything from what anyone said. ITs easy for someone just picking it up and hearing a quick factory rep speech to use the wrong terms when describing it in your own words.

chipper97 said:

I dont think so but we will have to wait and see.