Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well broke the Deus in with a big return wedding Ring!

Mark kus

Well one of the secretaries came into work today almost in tears she lost her wedding ring and her husband passed away last year. She came up to me and she knew I detected so I agreed to go up right after work and look for it well I broke out the Deus 2 within 15 minutes of gridding I found the ring she was crying when I returned it to her but tears of joy!!!

Attachments

• BF1D0BEF-46F6-4EB9-B55A-DD489A3E41CE.jpeg
    BF1D0BEF-46F6-4EB9-B55A-DD489A3E41CE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
Thanks everyone I was really worried that I was not going to be able to find it because she was not sure where she lost it so I prayed and it was a nice solid signal I believe 56 I used General program.
Mark

Thanks everyone
I was worried I would not find the ring and she would be really upsetting that it was lost for good.
So I prayed and they were answered rather quickly I started to grid off and on my 3 pass I had a nice solid 53-63 can’t remember and when I moved the leaves I saw the ring boy a sigh of relief! It made our day!
Mark

Congratulations on a good deed and service you provided…:clapping::clapping::clapping:
It is rewarding to find and return lost items to their owner.
Return those Mercury dimes to their distant family and you will feel wonderful inside 🤭🤭

You are a good guy Mark!! Great story with a very happy ending!! She will never forget your kindness.

Wow that was Wonderful of you to find it for her. What did it read on the VDI ?
Some of us do not find Gold with our machines for the first year.

You're a great guy, Mark! Enjoying the hobby and spreading joy...what could be better?