Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well life rolls on

Detecta

That's a stupid remark. Since your the only one that seems to think so, it tell's everyone something about yourself.

Dancer

Now it's a beauty contest ? Looks only count to the beholder, the beauty is whats in your pouch when you head home. I bought a couple of Beauts in my life. Didnt always work out. Thats why theres a lot of to compare. A driver knows when a auto isn't right for him. A shooter needs a gun to feel good in his hand, the right fishing rod. It go's on. How about some of those "Honeys in Hollywood ? Want to take a chance on one of them? Married 6-8 times.
How about those Beauty dog shows, the Hounds can't hunt a lick. So one good thing ( according to the above) if my house gets robbed, my Trusty Vista X will still be there .
Detecta you'll be ok with your X I'm having a lot of fun with mine !

Dancer

Now it's a beauty contest ? Looks only count to the beholder, the beauty is whats in your pouch when you head home. I bought a couple of Beauts in my life. Didnt always work out. Thats why theres a lot of to compare. A driver knows when a auto isn't right for him. A shooter needs a gun to feel good in his hand, the right fishing rod. It go's on. How about some of those "Honeys in Hollywood ? Want to take a chance on one of them? Married 6-8 times.
How about those Beauty dog shows, the Hounds can't hunt a lick. So one good thing ( according to the above) if my house gets robbed, my Trusty Vista X will still be there .
Detecta you'll be ok with your X I'm having a lot of fun with mine !

Attachments

kittlitz

LOL, to each his own. I have to agree that the X doesn't look as cool as most of the Tesoros do. But if I wanted to look stylish, I think I picked the wrong hobby :)

-Ken

fltacoma

Old Post, but maybe I'm the only guy (or gal) in his 30s that still looking best my tesoros.
I have "fancy" detectors too, but something about the tesoros. Fell in love with my 8" compadre and as they say the rest is history.
Hey now, I'm also in my 30's! I also collect the Tesoro detectors as well. The K.I.S.S. method is tried and true...