Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went back to the little grass strip and met Carson City

JimmyCT

Went back and enjoyed another 3 hours in the little grass strip and found an 1877 CC Seated Dime!! Also found a few Wheaties as well. What a fantastic little spot this was for me. :)

Detector: Minelab Equinox 800
Settings:
park1 - Multi
sensitivity - 23
Volume - 24
50 tones
left GB at 0
Recovery - 4
F2-0
very slow swing speed (BBS/FBS slow)

Attachments

• IMG_1898.jpg
    IMG_1898.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1899.jpg
    IMG_1899.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
You're burning up that little strip! Don't quick now strike while that IRON is SMOKING :) Congrats Buddy you deserve you it!!!! You darn near sleep with that machine lol....

Mike

:rofl:

Thanks Mike, I will definitely go back

You're burning up that little strip! Don't quick now strike while that IRON is SMOKING :) Congrats Buddy you deserve you it!!!! You darn near sleep with that machine lol....

Mike

Another nice keeper for you Jim!!
That little grass strip is a honey hole for you.
Dos not occur much on public property!!
Keep it up!!!👍👍

Nice go try it in field 2 I run that in hammered places and do real well !
Mark

Went back and enjoyed another 3 hours in the little grass strip and found an 1877 CC Seated Dime!! Also found a few Wheaties as well. What a fantastic little spot this was for me. :)

Detector: Minelab Equinox 800
Settings:
park1 - Multi
sensitivity - 23
Volume - 24
50 tones
left GB at 0
Recovery - 4
F2-0
very slow swing speed (BBS/FBS slow)
I work in Carson City, and I live in Virginia City and I have never found a coin with the CC mint Mark. The silver in that coin all comes out of the hills of Virginia City. I'm jealous

Ohh jimm thats a nice one ,