Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What A hunt started with a Wheat and ended with a Two Cent Coin:jump:

TIM CLARK

[video]http://youtu.be/Da4rY7MCrls[/video] Was at the old fair grounds and got a Wheat and a Rosey and a Two Cent piece was getting a 12/41 at 7 inches and when I opened the hole at 4 inch I got a clad penny and I put the pinpointer back in the hole and there was something on down in the hole . I do not no what the date is I am soaking it now . So check out the Video thinks for Watching.

Nice finds Tim, a 2 cent piece is a very good find, congrats.

Awesome wtg time great find!!!!

Great find. In all the years I've been hunting ,I only found one . kind of a rare find.

wish I could put my 2 cents in here,,, but I have yet to find one of those WTG !!!

Let us know if you get a date off of her Tim!!

I will post the date I am hopping for a 1872 that would be nice .:thumbup:

You are doing great with the CTX Tim........:clapping:

Great find. Those old 2-cent pieces are beautiful coins. Nicely done. HH Randy