Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you carry???

sonnydigs

I have always carried a knife, especially while detecting...
Just received my new Gerber 06 Auto knife from Andrew at,
New England Detectors,
http://www.gerbergear.com/Military/K...nife_30-000193

This is be the best knife I have ever carried...
Full auto opening blade with the push of a button..
Can also adjust how fast it opens...
As sharp as a scalpel...

Now this is one of my carry for defense tools, the BERETTA.........:surprised:

My thanks to Andrew...
http://newenglanddetectors.com/
Sonny

amc rulz said:
As far as arms go, I carry both left and right! And for backup, my trusty Lesche.

Now you're talking. :super:

I know Ive seen this type of topic before which can get pretty debated. I have a CCW but rarely carry my FNP-9 for any reason. Besides, no need to in the areas I hunt but I always have a my trusty pocket knife. It's more of a tool than a weapon but always there if I need it.

I carry as least as possible.

Been carrying a pocket knife of some sort for many years. I don't buy he expensive ones any more because sooner or later they get lost. The cheap ones don't hold an edge very well but they sharpen easily.

I'm always cutting, prying or picking at something, so a locking knife with a 4" blade is nice to have, right then and there.

I dig with a large kitchen knife ... depending on where I hunt dictates on whether it is in my hand or in it's sheath most of the time.

Having a CCW, I only carry when outside the city limits and in wooded area. This is mostly for wild animal protection. I carry the Glock 23 with 13 round magazine.