Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you like about the Tesoro brand of detectors over the other brands?

You blokes have said it all and now I canot think of something that has not been said.
I like the ease of use, light weight, they all punch deep and the fixed GB models get down into our mineralised ground here in Aussie and the manual GB models can tolerate some pretty nasty ground. Tesoro's do not rely on gimmickery in order to attract buyers. They are straight shootin no nonsense detectors that work pretty darn well and yes! no bloody Touch Pads!! I have had Nooo end of trouble with touch pads whether they be on metal detectors or any other piece of electronic equipment.

Have you ever read a a realy bad negative review about a Tesoro? Nosiree Bob, well I havn't anyway.

Cheers,
Adrian SS

Lightweight, quick response, great pinpointing, no-nonsense discrimination and audio signals that make it possible to ID targets consistently..have all these features been mentioned? if so they are all worth repeating. Did I mention lightweight?

lightweight, well made, quick reset, excellent sensitivity to small gold, customer service.

Unless I missed it somewhere below - Tejon, Vaquero, Cibola - How about those cool colors and how nice are those coils...