Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What Good Is A PIRATE Without Pirate SOFTWARE???

Well it's been slow going for me this season. But after the wife has taken a nice 22K religious medallion for herself and my daughter snagged a gold and a couple of silvers from me, I have so far a liitle over $1000 worth for meltdown at the end of the season.

I'm hoping to double that, but some sand is gonna have to move for that to happen.

Cool...sounds like that took some work to make it happen. Sounds like you "beefed it up" a bit too.

Hey, send me that sheet if you would...might want to try to play with it.

good luck, Maybe going toward the end of the year you will get a good storm and some nice movement......Got my fingers crossed for ya......your hunting area has no shortage of other hunters so I imagine it can be tough going out there from time to time.........Take care

n/t