Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What has been your # 1 detector in years passed

Minelab Excalibur, tired several others since I started 12 years ago. I just don't like displays. New Love, 2020, Fisher Impulse AQ, No display, just audio and it fills in areas the Excalibur is weak.
12 years, 98% gold found has been using the Excalibur, 12 years to date 795 Gold rings. 42 Misc gold.

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....87....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...137
Got to be in the Hall of Fame for Gold

The one for me would be a Tesoro Vaquero, and my Bandido II Umax as a back up. I need to dust off the outlaw, and will probably do so this spring.

I got one of the first fisher 1260s when they came out, it blew the doors off of the big blue box whites (6000).
I believe the depth with it was as good as anything out there today. Even with fixed GB it was a monster in my soil.

I would have to say that the detector that I really liked using the most was the Whites DFX. I loved the language it spoke and It fit my hunting style especially when I used the Detech 6X8 SEF coil.

I liked the Troy Shadow X5 for raw power, but it did seem to like iron. I also like the Minelab XTERRA 705 for sofistication.

One week it’s my ctx, the next week it’s my nox 800. I swap out every week to keep in tune with units