Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What headphones do you use?

wvrick

I was wondering how many people use the wireless or corded, and what brand/model? Just post in the "Subject Line" if you don't want'a add anything.

HH Rick

n/t

but the wireless really set you free! Even with the long cord on the Koss headphones it is an inconvenience and they get caught on branches etc. The wireless have the same sound quality as any quality hard wired ones.

During the Summer Months I use the Auvio wireless earbuds, when the weather turns cooler I use Grey Ghost or my wireless headphones, however I prefer the Grey Ghost.

I use th WHP and love em. Use corded Koss for backup and like them too. Thinkin of earbuds for summer huntin - just haven't bought em yet.

I use the factory wireless phones and really love them.

I like to switch between 3 or 4 headphones that I own. When Fall and Winter are here, I use the cordless head phones that came with my V3. Switch off from those to the Sunray Pro Gold. When Spring and Summer come around I then go to another cordless head phones by Macally. They are lighter in weight and cooler over the baseball hat. Sometimes when the sun is intense, I wear a wide brim hat and use a wrap around ear buds that I got from Radio Shack.

The Macally's have a separate vol. control on the side of one of the earmuffs, the Sunray's as you know also have separate vol. control and the ear buds also have separate vol. control built in the line.

All of these work great here in the southwest.

TC-NM

I like using the wireless headphones. Next in line for backup would be my SunRay Gold Pro, then Rats to back those.

I use the WHP with the V3i and my Rats with the other detector. If the Rats needed to be replaced I'd have Larry make me a deal on the SunRay Gold Pro. The Rats worked great with my hearing, too bad they are no longer made.

rcasio44 said:
I use the WHP with the V3i and my Rats with the other detector. If the Rats needed to be replaced I'd have Larry make me a deal on the SunRay Gold Pro. The Rats worked great with my hearing, too bad they are no longer made.

They no longer make the Rats? If not, I wonder why - I must have missed something :sadwalk:

tab-nabit said:
They no longer make the Rats? If not, I wonder why - I must have missed something :sadwalk:

Ratphones were discontinued because of low sales. When I bought two sets of the white rats I sold both sets of my black rats. I really regret doing that.

Currently I use the White's Wireless Headphones with the Rats as backups. I have to say the White's HP are some of the most comfortable phones I've ever used. They completely cover the ear without pressure points, and they are well balanced and nicely padded.

RaTS are no longer made, per the owner, becasue he was having problems getting quality parts. I had a short conversation with him about the time he made the decision. A parts source went belly up and he could not find suitable alternatives. We did not discuss what impact sales had on the decision to cease ops.