Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is my 1916 walking Liberty half dollar worth?

G. E. Edwards

I found a 1916 walking Liberty half a few months back, it's eat up some from the salt but the date and the hot chick are quite visable. I this it's in a little less then good shape, any info would help, thanks, Gene

Whitman's shows the plain and "D" mint mark in Good condition at $50. The "S" is at $120 for Good. Mintmarks were on the Obverse side underneath In God We Trust for 1916 & 1917. The mintmarks were moved to the Reverse side later in 1917 and the following years.

Hang on to it for awhile Gene. The silver will go back up or someone may need it for their collection. Congratulations on a great find. Platinum ring and big silver you are truly blessed my friend. Thanks for posting. HH :minelab: