Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What test or feature would you like me to video on the Deus 2 first?

I want to see a head to head with the Deus vs the Dues2, especially in a trashy park setting. Since I already have 2 Deus detectors, and I love them. I want to know if the Deus2 would be worth the $ plus, I am on a fixed income and would have to finagle things in order to be able to purchase the Deus2. I would even have to sell one Deus.

Ability to ID deep high conductive coins(before I have to fool with ML) and also some SMF machines assign screw caps to a slightly lower part of the screen than where most coin lie. Spend lots of time on these if they are deep. Thanks

I want to see how it preforms in salt water, using the Equinox with great success at the beach but don't care for it on land, love the Deus would like to have one detector that would do both well.

shoot out with the mk1 to see how much deeper it is with a more accurate TID on deep targets

The nail/iron tests, how well does it separate in trash. Should I add one of these to my collection I will do my own depth tests as results will vary and I overly suspect the folks asking for that know this. Plus according to XP the machine can be used in single frequency mode so if raw depth is needed a different mode with adjustments is all that's needed so long as it is a capable machine.