Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What wireless earbuds??

Mark kus

I want to get a pair for my machine what are you guys using?
Thanks

I bought 2 different earbuds with the same latency as these have ( 170 msec) and there is still a lag that is noticeably longer than the Minelab headphones when I tested them. The lag may be non-detectable when watching TV but not when detecting.

Look up the Conious earbuds, i have a pair and they are good with no lag, they are low Latency and very comfortable, they don't show the + sign on the Nox but seem to work good and they are less than 30$

Digger 45 said:
Look up the Conious earbuds, i have a pair and they are good with no lag, they are low Latency and very comfortable, they don't show the + sign on the Nox but seem to work good and they are less than 30$
Great thanks will do

I would also recommend the Sennheiser CX 6.00. One of the few low latency earbuds, and you do pay for that, but they have been working well for me.

Always Curious said:
I would also recommend the Sennheiser CX 6.00. One of the few low latency earbuds, and you do pay for that, but they have been working well for me.

I use these with my EQ , tablet and cell phone as well. They produce pretty decent sound with no lag while watching video. They have replaced wired in ear buds.

Just got a pair of TaoTronic BH-16 magnetic earbuds...WOW! Comfort, Frequency response, multi-use, fast pairing, and CVC 6.0 noise cancelling mic.
IPX6 splashproof, Bluetooth V4.2 (low latency), APTX codex, 3 sizes of ear tips.
weight 1/2oz talk time: 8 hours standby time: 175 hours

WaterWalker said:
Just got a pair of TaoTronic BH-16 magnetic earbuds...WOW! Comfort, Frequency response, multi-use, fast pairing, and CVC 6.0 noise cancelling mic.
IPX6 splashproof, Bluetooth V4.2 (low latency), APTX codex, 3 sizes of ear tips.
weight 1/2oz talk time: 8 hours standby time: 175 hours

Unfortunately no mention of them being true Aptx Low Latency on their website. Some may not notice or care but there is a significant difference. Between Aptx and Aptx LL.

NEW Sennheiser CX Sport, APT-X LL goes on sale June 1st, sweat and splashproff.
HH

thanks guys Ill check the specs out and decide