Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where can i find a short "D" handle for my 720I scoop

Digger 45

Been watching some videos and some have a short molded D handle in their scoops. I have been searching the net but can't seem to find one to purchase. i had hoped that a vender that support this forum would have some for sale. i don't want the wood handle with the D i want the complete molded unit

I’ve used one off of an old snow shovel I had ... another I used off of a broken shovel someone had out for garbage... both are heavy duty light weight plastic... if that is the type you are looking for you could see if hardware store or tractor supply carries them..

Yes i have looked at these but they are all 1 1/4 in size and i need one 1 3/8 don't want to tape up to size i have seen some real nice ones in videos from the UK but can't seem to find any supplier here in the states. I found one with a wood handle but the freight was more than the handle and it was coming from Florida, i really won't one with a Carbon Fiber shaft if possible.

Thanks for your comment.

Sleeve it, that's what I did with my wife's.
I cut a piece of Aluminum that would match the handle, formed it with a hammer, tapped inside the scoop and then the handle.