Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

where is the gold ?

Elmy

I see a lot of coins posted...come on guys...post your gold rings and id numbers for us to drool at !

Posted this the other week but you can drool over my tital photo of my best find. It was an 1855 Queen Victoria Sovereign found on a local beach which I eventually sold to purchase an 800 after many years of using an SE Pro. Cannot get out at the moment as we are on lock down and the police are checking if your journey is important ie grocery shopping, so I think I shall go to the field over the road from the house.

Attachments

• DSCF1197.JPG
    DSCF1197.JPG
    746.9 KB · Views: 114
Cant remember the last time I found a gold ring and Im a beach hunter !!!!! Buuut I'll show you my last piece of gold...

My 1877 Vicky sovereign found in England 2019. Unfortunately still there as the export licence department is closed !!!!

Also, here's my 1910 $10 coin I found on a beach renovation in NJ

and my first gold coin, also found in UK, 1695 William 3rd guinea

You can stop drooling now....

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• 1877Vickisovereign.jpg
    1877Vickisovereign.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 95
  • reverse1877.jpg
    reverse1877.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 92
  • william 3rd obverse.jpg
    william 3rd obverse.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 102
  • william 3rd reverse.jpg
    william 3rd reverse.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 1910Indian.JPG
    1910Indian.JPG
    483.7 KB · Views: 101
excellent gold items...id numbers would also help.....love that wide band ring....I have one exactly like that.....in Ohio....those coins are almost impossible to find, unless someone brought it here as a heirloom. Thanks for the drool...gold !

Here are a few from 2004. What we were finding 15+ years ago. The necklace weighted 3/4 pound without the "R" with 21 diamonds.
Those were the days...
threequater pound.JPG
June 2004.JPG

YEP...I agree ...that is a few rings ! Bring back the good ole days for all of us !

Here are a few from 2004. What we were finding 15+ years ago. The necklace weighted 3/4 pound without the "R" with 21 diamonds.
Those were the days...
View attachment 2027View attachment 2025
Beautifully displayed! 👍. The tough part is being locked down here in Pinellas County with record heat. We are fine. They closed the beaches well before the safe at home order came. Nancy was taking to the NOX 600 and she found an 18K earring the first time hunting totally on her own. Looking forward to the Cape this year. Hopefully see you there.

Posted this the other week but you can drool over my tital photo of my best find. It was an 1855 Queen Victoria Sovereign found on a local beach which I eventually sold to purchase an 800 after many years of using an SE Pro. Cannot get out at the moment as we are on lock down and the police are checking if your journey is important ie grocery shopping, so I think I shall go to the field over the road from the house.
Sorry about the spelling, my brain is going to mush with this lockdown. 300 beaches within an hours drive and I cannot get to any of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E5831769-B4EA-45E2-839A-CA8EFC819B7D.png
E285C266-F220-4EA3-AF0D-741F3BA7284C.jpeg
D3F0E324-1A7F-4979-860D-B8F6C7C597C5.jpeg
4D87EDE3-221C-45DE-A3AA-6C0A1F960A5B.png
FB84274E-5CD6-4523-900C-0789731E422A.jpeg
The $5.00 half eagle was in 2016 first year detecting the two rings both 14k the big one was 12.5 grams hit by a lawn mower and the KOC ring was found near the big one a few days later..

Last edited: