Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where the Buffalo roam...

gfatizzi

Found this 1926 Buff and mint 1963 Jefferson at the park today. Figured I would get out before the impending snow storm hits us here in upstate NY. Really loving the Legend and 6" coil combo and still amazed at the depths I'm digging up targets. I also can't believe what I paid for this ProPack compared to the performance I'm seeing out of this detector. It's a game changer and reminds me of when Minelab first put out there Explorer series. I feel like that detector really changed the detecting game at the time. Now, you can get even better performance for a fraction of the price! What an awesome time to be in the hobby! HH, George Fatizzi
PXL_20230228_011406280~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20230228_011406280~2.jpg
    PXL_20230228_011406280~2.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 43
Two nice coins, and yes, a really great detector.

I still have a digger i don’t use will probably sell it I don’t know.
The thing weighs as much as the detector. Anyone seen or used these

Attachments

• B78580B3-38F2-4846-82FE-512369F9D68D.jpeg
    B78580B3-38F2-4846-82FE-512369F9D68D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
Mess with the settings bit by bit. Finally had it tuned into the park Ive been working and that 6” was catching targets the 11” seemed to miss. Nice surprise pulling an old Barber dime up!! Now with 11 installed cant wait to get back to that old county park and turn the 6” loose in the bottle cap graveyard!!!!!

Mess with the settings bit by bit. Finally had it tuned into the park Ive been working and that 6” was catching targets the 11” seemed to miss. Nice surprise pulling an old Barber dime up!! Now with 11 installed cant wait to get back to that old county park and turn the 6” loose in the bottle cap graveyard!!!!!
I've finally downloaded the 1.11 with Ollkoots help.
Have the 6". Yup I'm anxious as well.