Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where to buy 8X6 SEF coil for E-Trac without waiting 6 mos. or longer

I believe Kellyco is the only one that carries them. Mine took a month and a half to come in when it finally arrived in June. The sales associate from Kellyco stated to me that they don't place an order to the manufacturer until they have 20 customer orders. Not sure if that's true or if it was just a stall tactic.

Kellyco - eBay and look in the forum's - " Detector Accessories For Sale" posts - lightly used 6" x 8" s are posted for sale at a good price now and then.
Also, if possible ... try to buy a second Lower Leg for your machine - this makes it a much easier and faster to switch coils in the field !

Good Luck !

I ordered on from Jellyco a couple weeks ago. Had it in about 3 days. Unfortunatley I won't be ablt to use it until about March. :cry:

I just ordered one from Kelly co today, they said it was in stock and will go out today 12/20. I also got a new Gator edge digger. Now I'll have the pro coil along with the X5,10x12 and the 8x6 that I've wanted for a year now.

Ordered it 12/20 and got it 12/26 to St Louis area. I'm ready to TTF and start digging, well in 3 or 4 months

The Baby-SEF 8X6" is amazing...a must have for all E-tracers. But why is it such a long wait for that coil?? Its been around for years.. I know I could have one in a few days,but then again I live in Sweden.Not US.

I will buy the new Detech 5x10" SEF WWS for E-Trac/Explorers when it arrives at the shop.Only weights 220 gram ??

Mike