Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where To Go...?

fastdraw

The wife wants to go treasure hunting on Sunday... That Cool.

But she gets discouraged when she finds scrap..or clad, and it's been a few months since she found anything good, and even I haven't found anything worth posting.

She likes the "Back Woods" treasure hunting,... which makes it much harder to find an old coin or relic.

We live in Virginia City NV. (Totally off Limits)

This is what this Forum is for...!

So can I get some suggestions and ideas. I'm sure I'm Thinking Inside the Box.... Can I get some outside the box thinking..?

We’re you told by someone that your town is off limits ?

Road trip! I will drive an hour for a spot to hunt, and with two people...that could be nice adventures. How far out does the "surrounding area" include?

The entire town of Virginia City and the surrounding area has been declared a National Historic Landmark. So it's off limits

The U.S. GOV again dictating who can & cannot use cities & states lands & Forests that the TAXPayers help support & upkeep--They who detect & have other rights that are slowly or rapidly being taken away from them (US) must help prevent GOV THEFT by whatever means--Gather together in groups that benefit the specific groups or all in one group that benefits freedom for the American Citizens (not just the Congresses GOV ELITES) & fight for the cause that is GOOD for all fellow mankind! How? Someone or those of powerful wisdom & strength, like Pres Trump, must fight back against all EVIL & let the Tax Payers & ordinary ppl use the non-private lands & buildings for their pursuit of happiness, too! If the PPL themselves that are denied RIGHTS & being stolen from through unrighteous & unfair LAWS & Fraudulent Stolen Elections must not accept the EVIL forced upon US!

If WE THE PEOPLE don't stand up for & with Jesus having brave Christian Faith, than who will??? Certainly not EVIL DOERS & LIARS that are wrongfully & unwisely elected as Presidents & VPs, who then choose whom believes & do works like themselves! Only Godly Wisdom votes in those who love & do good for America & allow freedom in our City, State & Federal Public buildings for not just the ELITE GOV Workers of Congress, WH & etc, but for the same as the PUBLIC Paying Taxpaying American Citizens! All illegal aliens should absolutely become American Citizens as soon as they can with no excuse to be treated differently or better than WE BORN as Natural Citizens because both parents are Ameican Citizens to stop Criminal aliens from crossing the border & they & their babies & children becoming citizens, immediately, & paid to live on our TAXES & Social Security for better life conditions than our HOMELESS & poor American Citizens!

Can changes for what is right, Fair & Just be had?? Only if the better Party Members stand with firm backbones & Fight to WIN by never giving in or giving up to GOV & ELITE BULLIES! PS!!! NOTICE!! The next is telling we, the American Citizens, must give up & turn in our guns & the Right to bear arms & if most are stupid enough to do so--NO MATTER what DEATH THREAT given --this will turn the USA into a TYRANNY Nation by Tyrants & Dictators in stead of The One Nation under God that our U.S. Constitution has absolutely given us for absolute FREEDOMS, if we will stand FIRM & abide by them even if & when we must FIGHT for to KEEP those FREEDOM RIGHTS that many have already been maimed, shed their precious blood & died for & now Biden has murdered even more & how many will have to die because of this EVIL enbicile's ignorance & selfishness!! Disagree with &/or hate me if you desire BUT I stand firm with Jesus on my Biblical Convictions, God's Gospel Holy Truth! AMEN! Ma

Road trip! I will drive an hour for a spot to hunt, and with two people...that could be nice adventures. How far out does the "surrounding area" include?
The National historical landmark area extends between 5 and 7 square miles from the center of Virginia City. It was the surrounding mountains that contained all of the silver and gold and all the old mines (Hundreds) are still there, and thus also considered a national historical landmark.

I like your idea... Well take a road trip and just kind of freestyle treasure hunt. If something looks good we will just stop and start detecting.

Curious if you're a member of the Reno Prospecting and Detecting cub? My wife and I reached out to them on a road trip from Utah and they were really gracious, inviting us on a members hunt. Big club, lots of knowledge about local spots.

I’d certainly start by finding out for sure what type of lands you CAN detect on….BLM or county properties? Do any of the lands that you are allowed to detect have old ruins or cabins or such? I hear stories ALL the time about people hunting “ghost towns”….where are those at? I suppose you have to start by knowing for sure what IS available and then narrowing in from there. Honestly, it looks like a tough go.