Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where's Bryce Brown?

He still metal detects.. His father just recently passed away.. Maybe some of you can keep him in your prayers.

Sorry to hear that about his Father passing---we will hold Bryce & his family up in our prayers.--------Del
Derrelld said:
He still metal detects.. His father just recently passed away.. Maybe some of you can keep him in your prayers.

chipper97 said:
Very sorry to hear about Bryce's Dad. Bryce and his family will be in my prayers.

That's +2 from me. Though I don't know Bryce personally, the info and effort he has shared with this community has huge value. ALL the guys who HE learned from also deserve props,including but not limited to....Captain Kirk,Cody,Charles,Chris,Mike M......the list goes on. Thanks fellas for what you've done for all of us. The learning curve has only been a slight bend with your help...

I wholeheartedly agree IDX. To paraphrase Sir Isaac Newton, "If we have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulder of giants." Many thanks to all the Minelab guru's who've learned the ropes and shared their knowledge with those who followed.

Bryce buddy, sorry for your lose i know he ment the world to you. Youve hunted you spot to death....... time to make that move to Fl and come get wet.

Dew

Bryce is still around .. :detecting:

Health and happiness my brother .. :cheers:

I am going to lean towards yes, but doesn't use it exclusively. I know he has a few different models and probably uses them all to a certain degree.

Bryce was very close to his mom and dad. I know how he feels and wish him peace.
Bryce..if you see this. My heart felt condolences to you.