Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Which Predator Tools digger?

I just got the Raptor last week and was so impressed I'm going to order a long handled tool. The delima is that I'm torn between the Little Eagle and Model 59 Relic Pro. Any suggestions?

I have the small T- Handled Predator shovel - pointed tip - I think it's the Little Eagle model.
I like a T-handle design the best - it's very well made - very compact - easy to carry through the woods - and digs nice plugs.

I use my Lesche Digger 99% of the time - but I keep the shovel behind the seat in my Ranger pickup - year round.
I remember at least two times that that I used the little Predator shovel to dig my truck out after getting stuck in the mud.

All Lesche aka Preadator tools are the best !

I use the little eagle as well. It is awesome. I use it mainly in woods and also sometimes in feilds. But without the perception of people I would use it in parks and manicured yards. It just digs one hell of a nice plug.

I got the Dixie I wanted a little longer handle. I have used it for field hunts. I use a walking stick to help me get back up after kneeling to dig my hole ( I have an arthritic hip) so when using the Dixie I do not need the stick I can use it. Just like e-trac joe I would love to use it in other venues but it would give some people the wrong perception. It can dig just as nice a plug as my Lesche hand digger.

The Mauler just sounds like its gonna leave some slop. :crylol:

Thanks for all the input so far. I remembered I had a little Christmas cash left over so I ordered both. I ordered from Demarco Detector because the Predator website indicates they are sold out of the Relic Pro. Demarco quit selling the Lesche brand tools and now sell the Predator line. I have access to several farms and a few homesites that the shovels will be appropriate for plus I own 13 acres of farmland/woodland, and for parks it will be my minelab digger. I also have the Predator and an new Kabar knife in the digging arsenal. I think it is now complete.:beers: