Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

White gold today

Sailorman

Another one for my wife, it fits! 18 k white gold and 13 diamonds. Four inches deep and looks like it had been there quite a while.

Also got two Wheaties a 1917 which ties for my oldest wheat penny and a 1940. That 1917 was 10" deep, the 1940 at about 6. I'm loving that Ultimate 13 coil, it really makes good targets sound off better, even at fringe depths.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/elcruisr/IMG_20121228_162335_zps865ec8d3.jpg

Your killin me! LOL i been diggin just for gold for a while now!
Seriously, Many congrats on the finds!

LabradorBob

Don't remember the exact number but it was low 12 line like 12-9 to 12-7. It was bouncing around some but had that nice smooth tone so I had to dig it! Glad I did!

You are working the dirt? You got that nice ring in the dirt and not on the beach?
You are really on a ROLL! Congratulations!:clapping:
Mud

Yup, playing in the dirt! The beaches are so sanded in that they are a waste of time. Not a lot of people except some hardy tourists so very few fresh drops. Cruising some really old parks.

Well brother, thats a real trophy to find in the dirt of a park...a very tough signal most would not have dug. Nice work!
Mud

Yeah, in these well hunted old parks around here I've started running really hot sens and digging really iffy signals. Seemes to be paying off occasionally! I think that Ultimate 13 is helping with hearing the fringe targets better as well.

Sweet !!!!!

Very nice. Tell your wife...great lookin' hand as well. It compliments the ring! Congratulations on the gold and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

What an awesome find! Looks like you made your wife a very happy lady. I bet she won't mind you spending some extra time at the parks. Way to go!

Thanks! She's usually with me hunting but this one was a solo. Been doing some checking and it looks like this ring may have been lost back in the '40s! Might be a keeper for sure...