Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who doesn't like pictures, right?

Here are some recent digs with the Nox 800. All in farm fields. I am lucky to have several farms where I can get out and swing.

The first photo is two coppers, one is too worn to even read, the second is a KG. That larger smashed bullet appears to possibly have been a 'pain bullet'. Note the star, indicating it's origin being the Washington Arsenal. There's lots of different lead layin' in the fields. I have a location where I've dug over 60 minie balls. I have round, smashed, carved, and melted lead, you name it.

The 4 coins were dug on another farm, all laying within 10 feet of one another. Sweeeeet!

I've also included what I believe to be a little Shakespeare, a Warwickshire copper.

How about that Mexican reale, dang near passed out when it popped out of the ground.

Four pictures, four different farms.

Finally, a random trash table, for those who think the digs are always silver and gold :):):)

I have quite a collection of goodies from over the past years, rarely post pics on here, but thought it is time. I started out, like many, with the AT-Pro, and now swing the Nox thing :)

WOW!! You made some great finds!! You did very well !!! I am sure there is much more waiting for you on those farms!

Nice finds gotta love when a reale pops out I was surprised this year with 2 so far one is mint 2 reale 1776 the other a 1774 2
Great finds I’d be hunting the crap out of those fields!
Mark

sgoss66 said:
WOW! Those are some TERRIFIC digs!!

What state are you hunting in?

Thanks for posting! SUPER!

Steve

I'm in PA. I've been swinging for several years. Thanks for the great comments. I'll post up some more pics of my digs when I get some time!

I have access to numerous farms in a great area for detecting. If it even sounds remotely interesting I'll dig it

PA -- that makes sense! I'm originally from PA (now living in Oklahoma), but the western part of PA, which is generally much "younger" than the eastern parts of the state. I'm sure you are farther east, relatively speaking. Just amazing digs, and I envy the old dirt you have available to enjoy detecting in!

Steve

Awesome digs.... what denomination is the US bust silver? Ya man that sure looks like Pa farm finds...congrats...

Lucky to be living where I do for sure.

I have a detecting buddy, he always headed for the fields, while I'd hang around the old farmhouses and outbuildings.

Now I head for the fields :)