Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who rides Motorcycles ????

Elton

What kind, and any pics if you have them.

[attachment 334204 000_0002.JPG]

I ride a 2001 HD Ultra Classic,,, started off with this Fatboy. This older picture (2005) is the only one I have with me right now

Hi Elton,
i'm from England......this is my bmw r1100s at porlock weir in north devon.Love riding the beemer,big air/oil cooled boxer twin with shaft drive and telelever suspension.I've had quite a few bikes in the past but this is my favourite......it does everything well and it's a bit different from most bikes.

n/t

Nice Harley........ and that little rider is adorable... " Live to ride "

Elton said:

Cheers Elton,
I did a tour on it last september to northern France vsiting the Normandy landing sites.Lovely place to ride and the ww2 sites were so interesting.The beemer performed great.......it was loaded with side panniers,a huge top box and the missus on the back but was still easy to ride.BMW's are the top choice of tourer over in europe.......it's hard to believe that the boxer engine is still so popular considering it was first designed back in the early 1900's.Mine is air and oil cooled but the latest versions are now watercooled so they can meet tougher emissions laws.
It's still great to see that big twins are still so popular,there is just something about a big thumping twin that stirs the emotions a bit more than a "fizzy"four.We had a Harley Davidson club ride visiting a local spot a few weekends ago......there was about thirty bikes in all and as they all started up you could almost feel the ground shaking.......awesome sound.

n/t

Had a 75' FLH Shovel until back and other issues. Have a pic. Some where if I find it Wil post it.

n/t

Too hot to detect so I'll be headed out tomorrow from Montana over to Idaho on the '54 to meet up with my ridin bud of about 40yrs and we'll be headed west? No plan really.....flip a coin for right or left or follow that car and go where ever he goes? Not even sure how long we'll be gone.......

n/t

What age were you before the weight of the big Harleys started affecting your riding habits ??

I know once up and riding all is fine.. I mean have you noticed those stop times, and the weight of the Bigger bikes FLSTS, Classics, Etc........ while at red lights, or in heavy traffic where the going is slow, and you spend a lot of time holding up the weight..??????????????????????????

drug out the '83 today and went for a putt....... It'll have a spring solo seat and a flat fender like I run on my others soon. New bitchbar also......

n/t

2004 yamaha road star silverado 1700. I have about 47000 miles on it. Still runs like new ride rain or shine.