Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHP model versus Non WHP

Tony-Ok

Could one just purchase the wireless headphones and connect to the nonWHP version??? Or would one need to purchase a Z Link Garrett system??? ...... Does the nonWHP have a built in transmitter??

Yes, all you would need to buy is the Nokta Simplex Green headphones. The wireless transmitter is built in to all the Simplex detectors. But you do have to use the Nokta headphones, no other brands of bluetooth will work.

Yes, all you would need to buy is the Nokta Simplex Green headphones. The wireless transmitter is built in to all the Simplex detectors. But you do have to use the Nokta headphones, no other brands of bluetooth will work.
Thanks Bill , that’s what I needed to hear !

Could one just purchase the wireless headphones and connect to the nonWHP version??? Or would one need to purchase a Z Link Garrett system??? ...... Does the nonWHP have a built in transmitter??
Yes, you can buy the 'Green' Nokta / Makro headphones and they will work fine.

Yes, you could use the Garrett Z-Lynk headphones and transmitter, or you could use their Transmitter & Receiver and plug corded headphones into the belt-mounted receiver. I have friend who went that route because he doesn't like the fit of the 'Green' wireless headphones and he says the audio is a weaker or more muffled sort of audio to him. So you have options if you don't like to be corded directly to the detector.

Personally, i use my Simplex + w/o headphones in remote, quiet areas w/o anyone around, or I rely on the 'Green' wireless headphones in public areas.

Monte

Or you can buy the Wander device that will allow you to use any headphone you like.
I use mine with my Gray Ghost headphones. The ones from Nokta have good sound but are not the best quality build and don't fit tight like the GG do.

Yes, you can buy the 'Green' Nokta / Makro headphones and they will work fine.

Yes, you could use the Garrett Z-Lynk headphones and transmitter, or you could use their Transmitter & Receiver and plug corded headphones into the belt-mounted receiver. I have friend who went that route because he doesn't like the fit of the 'Green' wireless headphones and he says the audio is a weaker or more muffled sort of audio to him. So you have options if you don't like to be corded directly to the detector.

Personally, i use my Simplex + w/o headphones in remote, quiet areas w/o anyone around, or I rely on the 'Green' wireless headphones in public areas.

Monte
Excellent info Monte ! Thank You .

Or you can buy the Wander device that will allow you to use any headphone you like.
I use mine with my Gray Ghost headphones. The ones from Nokta have good sound but are not the best quality build and don't fit tight like the GG do.
Thank You Jeff .